Sunday, November 1, 2009

About Me



Born in raised in South Carolina, I am currently a sophomore at the University of South Carolina(USC) . My mother is an English teacher who also attended USC, where she worked for the campus newspaper, The Daily Gamecock. My father works at the Medical University of South Carolina Office of Public Relations in Charleston. I grew up listening to the sound of my mother singing the USC Alma Mater and constantly listening to the roar of the Gamecock fans at Williams-Brice Stadium.

We hail thee, Carolina, and sing they high praise. With loyal devotion, remembering the days. When proudly we sought thee, thy children to be: Here's a health, Carolina, forever to thee!








As a student, I try to get involved in many organizations and take the opportunities set in front of me to my advantage. This year, I am:
  • Treasurer of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity
  • A member of the Mighty Sound of the South East: The USC Marching Band
  • an appointed Page for the 2010 Legislative Season

  • Oddly enough, I always saw myself attending this university. Now my vision is a reality.

    2 comments:

    1. Hey Connor,

      I found your blog by accident. Cool blog. I work in PR in Philadelphia. My family is from NC. I remember incredible family trips to SC. Happy Future Blogging.

      ReplyDelete